Smoothie idea

Options
Does anyone have any high calorie (800 and up) smoothie recipes? Just looking for somthing different to try.

Replies

• Spook_Skywalker
    Spook_Skywalker Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Orange Cream Smoothie

8 oz of whole milk, 4 oz of heavy cream, 8 oz of orange juice, and 2 scoops of orange cream protein powder - a little ice if you want. Blend and enjoy!
  • pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter
    Oats
    Whole milk
    Protein powder
    Banana
    Cinnamon

Blend...drink...repeat
  • bioklutz
    bioklutz Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    I would have a milkshake for those calories! Steak N Shake regular and large milkshakes are 700-1000 calories.
  • se015
    se015 Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    coleRam wrote: »
    Does anyone have any high calorie (800 and up) smoothie recipes? Just looking for somthing different to try.

8 oz of Whole Milk, Protein powder (Chocolate flavor), 2 bannanas, 1-2 tbsp. of Flax seed oil, and Ice. The bannanas will make it super thick, but it's really good and high in calories.
  • PALMINADALESSANDRO
    PALMINADALESSANDRO Posts: 192 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    16 oz rice milk (300 calories), 2 scoops muscle milk (300 calories), 1/2 cup of fiber one (60 calories), approx 2 Tbsp peanut butter (150-190 calories) for a grand total of roughly 800 calories. ( Googled from Mixed Martial Arts dot com )
  • coleRam
    coleRam Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the ideas. It really helps.
  • FUNKYMOHANNAD
    FUNKYMOHANNAD Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Bran, milk and dates!! A lot of dates mah

Oh and date syrup maa
  • VividDawn
    VividDawn Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I recently found out about hemp hearts... 180 calories for 3 tablespoons. They are about $10 per pound, but that's a good 14 servings or so. Cheaper than the protein powders, and they have 10g of protein! I haven't tried them yet, but when I get my kitchen cleaned and dishes washed this week, I plan on soaking them overnight to make them softer and easier to blend into mush. I tried to eat some raw, but they're just too weird... too small to chew, and feel weird swallowing whole. It'll be better in a smoothie, I think!
  • coleRam
    coleRam Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    VividDawn wrote: »
    I recently found out about hemp hearts... 180 calories for 3 tablespoons. They are about $10 per pound, but that's a good 14 servings or so. Cheaper than the protein powders, and they have 10g of protein! I haven't tried them yet, but when I get my kitchen cleaned and dishes washed this week, I plan on soaking them overnight to make them softer and easier to blend into mush. I tried to eat some raw, but they're just too weird... too small to chew, and feel weird swallowing whole. It'll be better in a smoothie, I think!

I have never heard of this. It sounds interesting. Ill have to look into it
  • jdscrubs32
    jdscrubs32 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    200 ml of full fat milk,
    scoop of porridge oats,
    1 egg,
    1 banana,
    half a cup of blueberries,
    10 grams of peanut butter,
    1 apple,
    scoop of grounded flaxseed, millseed and sunflower seed.
  • canadianlbs
    canadianlbs Posts: 5,199 Member
    Options
    VividDawn wrote: »

they're common where i live, but i didn't like them much. my experience was that they start tasting bitter very soon after being blended, a lot like flax seeds. so you pretty much have to blend and drink.