Replies

• Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Hi there and Welcome :flowerforyou:
  • Chrissie_B
    Chrissie_B Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi there and welcome. I joined this week and love it. I have the iphone app and its great. You'll get great encouragement and support in here. Add me as a friend if you like :))
  • ijnek
    ijnek Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi,

I have the apps on iphone too and it's doing a great job of keepin track of asian food too :D
  • bjberry
    bjberry Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I am always amazed and humbled by the great numbers of people around the world who are good at speaking and writing English. Very impressive. I speak Spanish with the wit and expertise of a 1.5 to 2 year old. I can understand it better when I read it, but writing it and speaking it are que difficile! In Malaysia, you speak at least 3 languages, right? So impressive.

Welcome to this site. You are now part of a band of people who want to improve our health and lives through taking control of our daily meals and exercise. Ask your questions, share your experiences and we will respond.

Enjoy your time here! :drinker: (water)
  • Funnydream
    Funnydream Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! I am sure you will do very well here. MFP seems to have such a large database of world food, so you should find everything. It must be great to eat healthily in Malaysia - both in terms of the way the food is cooked and all the wonderful fresh fruits.

Good Luck!
  • smelliott
    smelliott Posts: 120
    Options
    Hello and welcome,

This is a great site and you will get a lot of help and encouragement from the other users. Good luck with your weight loss.
  • ijnek
    ijnek Posts: 11
    Options
    well,

food in m'sia or singapore nowadays tend to be 'designed' for the mouth, they taste great, but not necessary healthy for the body.

the food info might be in the database, but trying to find it takes some wits as the spelling tends to be different,