Days like these. How do you log them?

Options
jamcdonel
jamcdonel Posts: 533 Member
edited October 2016 in Health and Weight Loss
Today is one of those days. I was up at 6:00. At the park setting up a booth for a festival. I have been on my feet since then walking around, moving stuff, rarely standing still, but not really "exercising". Lunch was not bad. Not great, but I avoided the funnel cakes...so, minor victory.Now I am at home long enough to change clothes and then back out to a marching band competition this afternoon /evening. Up and walking, moving equipment, herding kids etc. lots of movement and activity, but no real exercise. Dinner will be whatever I can grab. Probably stadium food.

How do you log Days Like These?
Food and activity

Jim

Replies

• jdude3262
    jdude3262 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Don't log the activity. Search the DB for something close and log the food.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    jamcdonel wrote: »
    Today is one of those days. I was up at 6:00. At the park setting up a booth for a festival. I have been on my feet since then walking around, moving stuff, rarely standing still, but not really "exercising". Lunch was not bad. Not great, but I avoided the funnel cakes...so, minor victory.Now I am at home long enough to change clothes and then back out to a marching band competition this afternoon /evening. Up and walking, moving equipment, herding kids etc. lots of movement and activity, but no real exercise. Dinner will be whatever I can grab. Probably stadium food.

Food and activity

Jim

Log the food as close as you can. Maybe just eat at maintenance today and not worry about logging activity.
  • Rocknut53
    Rocknut53 Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I have a day like that once in awhile, I don't log the activity, and if I can closely log the food I do, if not, I just bag it and move on to the next day. In the grand scheme of things it won't matter. I'm sure whatever you ate you probably worked it off. I had a day like that yesterday. My daughter had emergency surgery, I didn't even eat til the end of day and I walked my butt off all over the hospital. No way could I begin to log anything and for that matter didn't really care. Back at it today.
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    Lounmoun wrote: »
    jamcdonel wrote: »

Food and activity

Jim

Log the food as close as you can. Maybe just eat at maintenance today and not worry about logging activity.

This
  • Chadxx
    Chadxx Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Avoiding funnel cake = major victory