Upstate NY

Options
Hey everyone.

I have just started coming back on this app and would love to meet new friends and support each other.

My name is Jen. I am 27 and live in upstate NY.
Let me know If you are interested and feel free to message me :)

Look forward to hearing from you <3

Replies

• billglitch
    billglitch Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Where upstate? I live near Canandaigua. I am eating low carb high fat and have lost over 100 pounds since January. I have about 30 more to lose...maybe a few more.
  • jellis1388
    jellis1388 Posts: 47 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Victor:) not far at all! Congrats on your weight loss! I lost 60 lbs about 2 years ago and since then I have been through surgery, and life stresses.... and have gained it back. I am really hoping to start Monday and be serious this time. Now that summer is over... hopefully it will be easier. I need to cut back on the margaritas lol
  • clpmm1881
    clpmm1881 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I am in Ithaca. I'm having a hard time too. I'd love to get my butt in gear and be healthy.
  • deetails26
    deetails26 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hey- I'm near Rochester. Nice to meet you all! Ive been logging in regularly, but haven't been trying for a while now. I need to get back on track.
  • battyg1313
    battyg1313 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me people
  • birgitkwood
    birgitkwood Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I'm in the Capital District. I'm 61 and have lost 82 lbs since early April, have about 30+lbs to go. Going strong! Nice to meet all of you
  • PhoenixWithoutAshes1
    Options
    Hello all, I'm in Hilton, outside of Rochester. Feel free to add me.