Progress Photo and biggest motivator for yourself!?

Options

Replies

• SisterSueGetsFit
    SisterSueGetsFit Posts: 1,211 Member
    Options
    I'm 39 as well and I keep telling myself that i'm too old. well hey you have shown me different. also our starting weight is the same but i'm shorter.
    55 pounds down and my biggest motivator is to be happy with myself and become more healthy. It might sound kind of funny, but at 39 years old I still also want to make my parents proud of me.enweisdwp0x2.png

You are NEVER too old. You can do this. Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like support.
  • KarlyHK
    KarlyHK Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    All these progress photos are so motivating :)
    I'll take some new ones today!
  • Calyse90
    Calyse90 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    melvinrram wrote: »
    rd3aqr7plvza.jpg

4xv3wbib8z1z.jpg

Left pictures are from around end of July 2016 when I started working out again to a couple weeks ago. My stomach has gone in even more since the picture above. Hoping to get to a flat stomach in a few more months.

Hey good job, what are doing to make your belly go down? Are you focusing on that area working out 5 a week,????
  • melvinrram
    melvinrram Posts: 5 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Calyse90 wrote: »
    Hey good job, what are doing to make your belly go down? Are you focusing on that area working out 5 a week,????

Thank you! I haven't focused on the area at all. I'm doing carb cycling and doing a weight lifting program that is primarily about keeping the heart rate high as well as doing high reps with medium/low weights. I do some planks on different days but not enough to say this is happening because of it.
  • drivennightrunner87
    Options
    Emijanine wrote: »
    7pi5athgwaj5.jpeg
    First photo was taken when I was 36 weeks pregnant with my first. Second was taken yesterday. I used all Beachbody programs to get my abs back after kids!

U look GR8...keep up the good work! : )
  • JeffreyOC
    JeffreyOC Posts: 810 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Started my journey late July of this year. I've lost 74Ibs so far and have about 20Ibs left to go. My biggest motivator is being and feeling healthy. fvtqaqe6mxxp.jpg
  • drivennightrunner87
    Options
    JeffreyOC wrote: »
    Started my journey late July of this year. I've lost 74Ibs so far and have about 20Ibs left to go. fvtqaqe6mxxp.jpg

Great progress on your journey to fit! Definitely don't think you need to lose 20lbs (or even 10) based on your after photo, but what do i know haha :DD
  • peter2100
    peter2100 Posts: 101 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    miprxnth1m4a.jpg

Roughly 8 months apart, and 47 lbs gone.
    I'm still trying to get that list bit of fat on the lower abs! Hopefully they go away in the next 5-7 lbs

I'm starting where you started! This is seriously inspiring! You are in great shape now. Roughly where I want to get eventually.
  • drivennightrunner87
    Options
    peter2100 wrote: »
    miprxnth1m4a.jpg

Roughly 8 months apart, and 47 lbs gone.
    I'm still trying to get that list bit of fat on the lower abs! Hopefully they go away in the next 5-7 lbs

I'm starting where you started! This is seriously inspiring! You are in great shape now. Roughly where I want to get eventually.

Totally! This is my idea of the PERFECT male body (and that 'last bit of fat' isn't even noticeable)
  • Mom2ATM
    Mom2ATM Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    firef1y72 wrote: »
    I actually started this journey just over a year ago at 289.5lb but refused to allow my photo to be taken until Jan when I was 20lb down. Although I've still got at least 40lb to go, I'm not actively losing weight now until the new year, focusing instead on strength, then come Jan 1st I'll be cutting calories again.

26b5ev68elrk.jpg

Amazing job! Keep it up! You look years younger!
  • vespm
    vespm Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing results everyone. Feeling so motivated now!
  • emerge71
    emerge71 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Wow all of you are looking AMAZING ,CONGRATS, KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK
  • serapel
    serapel Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    my glute progress photos are in my profile photos.

I went from pancake to having a normal looking butt. I am not done yet :)
  • jamaicanlady
    jamaicanlady Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    SDB210 wrote: »
    Here's my progress so far. After having my baby in Feb, I lost 20 pounds in the first week naturally and then stayed that weight for 7 months. I had around 23 pounds left to lose to get back to my pre baby weight. I'm 12 pounds down so far. The left images are Oct 8th when I started and the right are today Nov 14th. I should also add that I'm 6ft tall so the difference is not as dramatic as it would be on a shorter person but I can definitely see a change.

49p20yvzmqvd.jpg

08n7c8t47ulm.jpg

Not dramatic?? I see a HUGE change. Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!