Need to Hold Myself Accountable

Options
Hi Everyone,

My name is Jess, I'm 28 from the UK. This is not my first time on MFP, but I decided to create a new account, a 'fresh start' and all that. I've lost six pounds in the past couple of months, but am having difficulty maintaining a deficit, so I thought I would hop back on here, to meet some supportive people, give support and keep myself accountable to see if it helps.

I'm 5ft 3 and weight 133lbs, so I'm in the healthy range but want to lose about 15lbs - it may sound unnecessary, but I was 112lbs for a few years and now none of my clothes fit and I feel very out of shape, i'm just not used to being this weight and my confidence has really taken a hit. Late night binging is a big problem for me, and I don't seem to have much control over that at the moment, so that is the main obstacle I have to tackle to get back on track.

I have a pretty sedentary job, but I do a lot of walking during my commute, I wear a fitbit flex which puts me at about 2000 calories burned on a work day, but my TDEE at the weekends is only about 1400 - 1500 as I tend to use the weekends to relax and study.

Feel free to add me, I could do with the motivation, and in turn will be super supportive when you need it!

Enjoy what's left of the weekend!

Jess

Replies