I've Reached ONE-DERLAND!!!!!! (progress pic)

Options
r5wr
r5wr Posts: 203 Member
I am super excited to share that I am finally put of the 200's!

I've lost 46 pounds bringing me to 199 and I never want to see the 2 hundreds again!

I've also went down 4 pant sizes from a 18W to a 14 woo!

iu3wxma1drl5.jpg
xyeluz5rr3of.jpg

Replies

• Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    I needed to see this today. Thank you! Congrats and how long did it take you?
  • MsUndastood247
    MsUndastood247 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • DietVanillaCoke
    DietVanillaCoke Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Well done and keep up the amazing work =D
  • jadorade91
    jadorade91 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    YAY!! Congrats!! That is so exciting :) You look great too.
  • shawnele
    shawnele Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Good work!
  • FrozenTundra511
    FrozenTundra511 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • r5wr
    Options
    Thank you, everyone!
  • Christinaluvly
    Christinaluvly Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Great job! I also have PCOS and I follow a LCHF diet to some extent. The only thing that seems to work is a diet lower in sugar and carbs. Keep up the good work!:)
  • SunflowerSandra
    SunflowerSandra Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! You look great.
    I'm not sure if it's just the days of the pictures, but you look happier in the second face picture, like you're ready to take on the world :smile:
  • r5wr
    Options
    That's awesome! You look great.
    I'm not sure if it's just the days of the pictures, but you look happier in the second face picture, like you're ready to take on the world :smile:

Thank you! The first pic I was in Scotland so I was pretty happy but the second pic was after a pretty intense work out and I was really proud of it. Feeling strong and happy I guess! Thank you!
  • mysteps2beauty
    mysteps2beauty Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Great work and perseverance! What wonderful reward. Ditto Sunflower, you look really happy! Don't get comfortable, keep going even if it's just maintenance a week now and again.
  • saminabilal
    saminabilal Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    Nice work! :)
  • blwelch1
    blwelch1 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing.. What is amazing about these stories, is the total transformation. Sometimes the weight loss totally changes the way you look.
  • r5wr
    Options
    Great work and perseverance! What wonderful reward. Ditto Sunflower, you look really happy! Don't get comfortable, keep going even if it's just maintenance a week now and again.

I am no where near done. I still have a long way to go until I am where I want to be!
  • r5wr
    Options
    blwelch1 wrote: »
    Thank you for sharing.. What is amazing about these stories, is the total transformation. Sometimes the weight loss totally changes the way you look.

I've noticed that! I shared a picture on Facebook and nobody knew it was me... Even my parents were saying it looked nothing like me. It's really crazy. I don't see the change until I do side by side photos like this. I can't wait to see what I look like when I hit goal!
  • Snicolej
    Snicolej Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Way to go !
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Great job girl!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    amazing difference... your face is so pretty and smaller! those jeans too! Keep up the great work.. be proud of this accomplishment you look amazing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!