what might cause a chocolate craving?

Options
i dont really like chocolate that much - i can usually deal with small amounts, like a few (2-3) dove minis, or a reese's cup (just 1 tho). i very easily get to the point of something being too chocolaty and i have always been this way. the past few days, i cannot stop craving it. last night i had some reese's cup ice cream because usually thats enough chocolate but first thing this morning i couldnt stop thinking about chocolate again. so i ran to target and got 100cal special k pastry bars that are basically oreos. nope. i read somewhere to try to take a walk and that can lessen the craving, 1.5mi later, still craving.

ate my lunch hoping if i wasnt hungry it would go away... nope

i had to go to starbucks just to get something chocolate. i was planning on just getting a chocolate chip muffin but decided to go all out and get a salted caramel mocha on top of it. ate the whole muffin and i'm about halfway thru a grande and it's FINALLY getting to the too much chocolate point.

what in the world would cause that? usually if i crave anything it's salt/carbs. has anyone had that happen? and if you're like me and dont really like that much chocolate have you found a replacement that works to stop the craving?

Replies