Hi...

Hi so my name is Jeanette i was on here once before back in 2013. My weight then was 216 (at my heaviest then) and i had got all the way down to 170lbs.... Now i am back at this again at my heaviest at 260. I am wanting to get down to 160 i know its going to take time. Last time i was on a diet pill this time i will only be on a 1500 calorie diet, only walking and only drinking water. I know i shouldn't be hard on my self but if im not then ill never lose weight and ill just keep gaining it.

Those that arent taking any supplement pills/shakes. And just are on diets or working out. Can i see or read some success stories please?

Thanks.

Replies

• Icrizz
    Icrizz Posts: 69 Member
    Over the past year I've lost about 60 pounds with some ups and downs. I was at my heaviest of 310 lbs and now I'm at 252 lbs. What I did was I cut back on sugar, starches, saturated & trans fat, fast food completely, I replaced any sugary drinks with tea and the occasional hot chocolate, replaced all my wheats with whole grain, increased my fruit and vegetable intake, and started walking 2-3 times a week for 30-60 min. I'm vegetarian so I don't eat meat, but healthy meats I'd eat if I wasn't are chicken and fish.

What I did might not work the same for you though because everyone's body is different, but with dedication you can achieve anything.

My ultimate goal weight is 115-120, so I still have a ways to go, unfortunately. If you ever feel yourself beginning to get discouraged I'd recommend setting your goals into intervals of 5-10 pounds because then you can let yourself feel some achievement along the way, and maybe it can help keep you motivated.

I wish you luck, and I hope some of what I said helps ☺