Getting started again

Options
It's been since March since I have logged in and I gained some pounds butt I really missed login in! Had a situation my daughter was pregnant and doing drugs through the pregnancy and I now have custody of my grandbaby and I'm 53 years old been a real challenge but it has kept me young but I need to get back on track thank you for everybody's support

Replies

• pinboman
    pinboman Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like
  • shortylil1999
    shortylil1999 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    It's been since March since I have logged in and I gained some pounds butt I really missed login in! Had a situation my daughter was pregnant and doing drugs through the pregnancy and I now have custody of my grandbaby and I'm 53 years old been a real challenge but it has kept me young but I need to get back on track thank you for everybody's support

Welcome back!! Grandma's are awesome. I was raised by my dad and my two grandmas when my mom left to find herself.. I guess she is still looking haha... You will do great.. You have the best inspiration and motivation...
  • D11glenn
    D11glenn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I really need to lose weight as i have gained about 20 pounds this last year since last May. so i am restarting with program as i had done the HCG diet and now they have taken it off the market so i thought i would just sign in. it really helps.