Looking for lean gainz buddies :)

Options
Hey y'all! I'm a 5'4 108 lbs young lady looking to put on 10-15 lbs of muscle mass and seriously increase my strength. I'm so wimpy. To accomplish this I am starting the strong curves bodyweight program (no gym access currently) and eating at a modest caloric surplus, about 2000-2100 kcal. Aiming for a 40/30/30 macro split.

Anyone else have similar goals that wants to share the journey with me? Be my friend!

I've used mfp in the past to lose weight (from 126 to 110) but have never attempted bulking, recomp, or any strength training whatsoever. I've always been a skinnyfat cardio queen haha. I've moved out to California and have been hiking, kayaking, and otherwise enjoying all this beautiful nature with my outdoorsy boyfriend. I can hike for hours and hours but I'd like to be stronger and more capable of doing the climbing necessary for some of the trails he wants to take me on. Eventually I'd like to be at the point where I can actually do non-assisted pull ups. That's my goal. Tired of having him help me. I wanna Buffy up

Anyway that's my story ;) feel free to comment and add me.