Accountability Partner

Options
I'm looking for someone to be my accountability partner on a trial basis. I need someone who will make me stick to my plan, not be too mean, but not overly cheery either. I am 39, female, triathlete and getting started with strength training.

Replies

• just_jess522
    just_jess522 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need someone to help me as well. I'm 37 y/o female, special education teacher, and a single mom. I have Hashimoto's disease which makes some days easier than others, I'm also dealing with chronic back pain but REALLY want to get back in shape and build muscle in my back to help alleviate the pain.

I want to lose at least 34 pounds. Need somebody who will help keep me motivated on the tough days without being mean but not unrealistic and too much like "sally sunshine" either.

I don't care if the person is male/female... just need somebody to work with, thanks in advance.
  • valeriehorvath5
    valeriehorvath5 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am interested in the same thing. I need to lose c. 22 pounds. I have a sweettooth and trouble motivating myself to get out of bed and exercise first thing, but a job, husband, house and kids, so realistically, getting it done after work isn't guaranteed. I like the idea of someone who is firm but not militant. Positive but not a pushover. I wonder how we connect? You can reach me at Valerie Horvath at Hotmail dot com no spaces