1500 Cals per day Group!

hamidbhatti5639
hamidbhatti5639 Posts: 5 Member
edited October 2016 in Health and Weight Loss
Hi All, im starting this group so that all of us can mention their every day achievement and predicted weight vis-a-vis actuall weight. Lets make new friends and motivate each other. Cheers!

Replies

• hamidbhatti5639
    So , heres my story. Im presently at 215 lbs. Need to shed another 40 lbs. MFP tell me ill be 192 lbs in 5 weeks. Fingers crossed...
  • peter_ivy
    peter_ivy Posts: 1 Member
    Hi There Hamid, hope to join your group. I'm 51 and sitting at 82.9kg trying to get down to 75kg. I don't what that is in pounds sorry. I've got a target to get to 75.6 by late November. The main focus is on my gut, which while has reduced a little but is the one thing I hate the most.
  • hamidbhatti5639
    Hey Peter! Good to hear from you. Well in.terms if kg, in sitting at 97kg and target is 75kg. Hoping to shed this extra weight as soon as I can. Im also working to get my waist in shape.
  • CarolCan2016
    CarolCan2016 Posts: 6 Member
    Hi there. I'm set at 1500 cals a day to lose 2 lbs a week. I'm a 56 year old teacher and I have some strong goals I've set for weight loss. I'd love to join the group for ideas and support
  • gmaloseit
    gmaloseit Posts: 2 Member
    Exactly the group I need! I've been on Mfp several times. Is there a way to restart without getting a new email address?
  • hamidbhatti5639
    Well, Gmaloseit... I think you start off fresh any time . I suggest we all add each other, so that we could get to know each other better in terms of diet and exercise.