Motivation buddies!

Options
2»

Replies

• sysmith76
    sysmith76 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm needing Motivation!!!! I'm 5'5 weighing 218 lbs and my goal is to get down to 165 lbs. You can add me, Please!! :)
  • annobrien777
    annobrien777 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Need to loose about fifty pounds add me please
  • Planie96
    Planie96 Posts: 4 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I am 5'7/226lbs and would like to lose 70-80lbs. Feel free add me! My goal: Run 3-4xs week and workout 5 days.
  • Planie96
    Planie96 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Well let's get this going! I wish there was a way I could create some sort of motivational group lol so we can all be accountable.

I don't want to steal your thunder but you click the message icon on the top left to create a group.
    Will definitely join!!!
  • jsue1001
    jsue1001 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I could use some buddies! I'm 59 and have around 30 pounds to lose.
  • enmonteith
    enmonteith Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Please add me too! I am 217, wanting to get down to 150 ultimately
  • BabiiSam
    BabiiSam Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add. I've lost 20 so far and have 20lbs to go :)
  • sweat1920
    sweat1920 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Please add me!! I recently started back on MFP. I started at 245. Down to 241. I want to lose another 21 lbs by the end of the year but ultimately want to be around 140 by the end of my journey.
  • sycosimps
    sycosimps Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am a married father of two and I'm also needing some buddies as my old friends on here have quit using MFP. Anyone feel free to add
  • melodydee66
    melodydee66 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Anyone can also feel free to add me as a friend. I started my journey in March this year at 269 lbs. I'm currently at 209 lbs (60 down) and have about another 50 lbs I'd like still lose.