Hi! I am Jessica!

Options
Hi everyone!! I just started my diet of 1200 cal
Eating healthy and drinking a lot of water!!! I want add some exercises, but I have no idea what I can do... some suggestions?
And I am looking also for support!!! Cause I don't want give up

Replies

• SwoleyRoller
    SwoleyRoller Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    I'd strongly suggest upping calories if you decide to do any major exercises. You'll still lose weight if you're in a deficit, but having too few after a workout would be detrimental to your goals!

Also, good luck!
  • Joanna2012B
    Joanna2012B Posts: 1,448 Member
    Options
    Welcome Jessica!! I agree with the above poster you will probably need to up your calories. What do you like to do? Do you like to run, cycle, dance? I would suggest going to a gym and attending some classes to see what interests you. Instructors will also help with form. This will give you a good starting point. You don't have to become a member of you choose not to, but a few classes will give you an idea of exercises.
  • fitbisi
    fitbisi Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi Jessica, I'm also new to MFP and I would love the support. Joined couple of weeks ago and I have lost 5lbs already.

My idea of losing weight is basically burning more calories than you consume but staying within your daily calorie intake.

Am here to get encouraged too, add me as a friend!
  • pinboman
    pinboman Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    www.darebee.com loads of stuff there