I'll be brief.

Options
Hey, folks. Like many others here, I've joined the MFP community with hopes of shedding (more than) a few pounds. I originally started using the MapMyRide app to track the cycling commute I make to work a few times each week. As I began to notice changes in the way my clothes fit, I got this crazy idea that I could maximize my weight loss by tracking nutrition and joining a support group. So in the words of the late Chuck Higgins, "here I'm is!"

As I work through my plan of getting in better shape in my 30's than I was in my 20's, I hope this community does me some good. I hope to see some of you around.

Replies

• Hamsibian
    Hamsibian Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I hope this community becomes a great motivator for you. :)
  • Spook_Skywalker
    Spook_Skywalker Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Sounds good, thanks for the link for those who don't know Chuck Higgins. Feel free to add me. Good luck!
  • OnthatStuff
    OnthatStuff Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the greeting @Spook_Skywalker and @Hamsibian. I'm guessing that you two have a history of workout plans in your back pockets. What sorts of cardio routines do you do to keep things interesting at your gyms of choice?
  • Spook_Skywalker
    Spook_Skywalker Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Hey @OnthatStuff

I don't change it up too often. I play basketball 6 days a week, jump rope and cycle. I hate running lol.