Meals with a good source of vitamin A, C, and potassium?

KittyCloud1
KittyCloud1 Posts: 18 Member
I'm struggling to get those vitamins and minerals. I just want to know which foods you eat daily that has a good source of those

Replies

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,865 Member
    Eat your vegetables and fruit...

Also, potassium is required on labeling...and labeling is where the vast majority of data base entries come from so it's not so much that you're not getting enough necessarily, but rather it's just not showing up in your diary because the entries don't have it listed even though it's there.

You almost have to try to not get A and C...and it's pretty rare to be potassium deficient as well.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,319 Member
    cwolfman13 wrote: »

Also, potassium is NOT required on labeling...and labeling is where the vast majority of data base entries come from so it's not so much that you're not getting enough necessarily, but rather it's just not showing up in your diary because the entries don't have it listed even though it's there.

You almost have to try to not get A and C...and it's pretty rare to be potassium deficient as well.

Not required...

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,865 Member
    cwolfman13 wrote: »

Also, potassium is NOT required on labeling...and labeling is where the vast majority of data base entries come from so it's not so much that you're not getting enough necessarily, but rather it's just not showing up in your diary because the entries don't have it listed even though it's there.

Not required...

oops...good catch...
  • corinatolamaa
    corinatolamaa Posts: 3 Member
    I struggle with meeting my K+ requirements each day. Its near impossible when youre calorie restricting. I find the HIGHEST sources of potassium include: Greek yogurt, milk, coconut water (the best bang for your calorie buck. A cup has around 400mg and only 45 kcals), potatoes and squash. Of course there is also salt substitute (its potassium chloride) but I personally dont like the taste.