Replies

• monica_reinert
    monica_reinert Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    38 here..
  • Cahgetsfit
    Cahgetsfit Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    40 going on 15. read disclaimer/warning on my profile before adding though pls :)
  • OnthatStuff
    OnthatStuff Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm 36, but only on Tuesday's.
  • micayla75
    micayla75 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    41 here! Feel free to add me. :smiley:
  • escalada22
    escalada22 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Add me! I am 36 :) Can use all the support I can get as well as be there for others!
  • rhondarayl
    rhondarayl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    add me! Starting over too! 48 Nov 1st!! definitely qualify!
  • dawnemjh
    dawnemjh Posts: 1,465 Member
    Options
    I am 44 and struggling to lose even though I seem to be doing everything right....Was just thinking maybe my age might have something to do with it. Feel free to add me!!!!
  • JessicaJune
    JessicaJune Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm 31, but I have an old soul, so technically I'm 83. Add me if you need support! :)

JJ
  • caguitare
    caguitare Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone☺
    I'm 41
    I had a great streak on mfp earlier in the year but as life got tougher I let my success slide and before I knew it I had slowly gained some of it back... about 12 lbs. I am still down 25 from the beginning of the year and hoping to make connections here once again to share back and forth as we move forward in our journeys. So desperately wanting to get back on track and get this weight off and trying to working on those roadblocks in my life that keep discouraging me and giving me an excuse to throw in the towel. Please feel free to add me if yiu would like to chat and encourage each other along the way.
  • jmcdao
    jmcdao Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    That's the toughest part, CA-- When you have a great streak going-- You will lose weight.
    It's responding and jumping back in when you fall off for a day or two. That's the hardest part.
  • caguitare
    caguitare Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    jmcdao wrote: »
    That's the toughest part, CA-- When you have a great streak going-- You will lose weight.
    It's responding and jumping back in when you fall off for a day or two. That's the hardest part.

Getting back on track is always the hardest!
  • DeidreKing1
    DeidreKing1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    im 47. After raiseing two sons I realized how much I let myself go. I dont need to lose weight but i need to reshape my body with muscle. im loving this but i cant eat enough calories. so hard for me to gain weight. add me

• Sarc_Warrior
    Sarc_Warrior Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    36 here
  • Hotbottom
    Hotbottom Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I need a motivation buddy, and I'm old enough.
  • cosmonew
    cosmonew Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I am 45 and usually post 1 status a day and love to offer motivation and support. Please send me a friend request. I have been on MFP "this time around" for 71 days now and don't think I'm quitting any time soon.
  • Cush_la
    Cush_la Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    any one is free to add me I log in every day (600 plus streak) log everything i eat .. I am 51 .. info about me is on my profile <3
  • shandi_b
    shandi_b Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    41 here and although I log on everyday I haven't gotten back into logging everything. I had success 2-3 years ago but then work and stress happened and I put on everything I lost plus more - so I'm starting again as well. Feel free to add me so we can help support each other.
  • mairesile
    mairesile Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    36 add me
  • elclampitt73
    elclampitt73 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Love to be added. 43 and starting again. Lost quite a bit of weight and kept it off for over two years until recently. Have gained 20 of the 60 back need motivation not to go back to the dark side!