polar flow syncing issue?

Options
I have a polar m400 gps watch that I really like and i use the polar flow app to sync my data to mfp. I am a large heavy guy so when I run my watch and heart rate monitor calculate a larger number of calories burned per time and distance than for most runners.

When I sync to mfp it seems just to send the calories burned number and time while not syncing the actual distance. What I nd up with is mfp claiming that I run a 7 minute mile and in reality I run a 9-10 minute mile. Does anyone know of a way to correct this automatically?

Also some polar flow workout buddies would be nice.

Replies

• curlsintherack
    curlsintherack Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    for anyone else having the same issue I just started running polar flow into apple health then apple health to mfp. not sure how long this will work but it worked this morning.
  • lizandrashaw
    lizandrashaw Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Are you on the iPhone? The 10.0.2 upgrade broke the bluetooth connections for all of my devices. In searching the web, I learned that it did that to pretty much everyone. I have a ticket in with Apple, but basically, until they fix that, I won't have exercise or steps synching to my phone apps.