What will you be for Halloween?

Options

Replies

• Pantera69
    Pantera69 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    KyleGrace8 wrote: »
    I'm being the puppet from Saw. My profile pic is my costume minus the face paint.

I think its safe to say you'll be the prettiest puppet ever lol good luck
  • DresdenSinn
    DresdenSinn Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Outlaw

Spent quite a bit of $ on an oilskin duster, oilskin hat, *kitten* kicking boots, and a leather cowboy style gun holster that I'm going to carry my loaded .357 revolver in...just in case of those killer clowns ya know...don't worry, we have legal open carry in my neck of the woods but that means no drinkin' while I'm packin' and out and about.
  • Chrisjuvers
    Chrisjuvers Posts: 2,692 Member
    Options
    A police officer or fire fighter..I bought both dresses. Halloween is an excuse for respectable women to be slutty and that's what I plan to do.
  • DresdenSinn
    DresdenSinn Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Villae81 wrote: »
    Outlaw

Spent quite a bit of $ on an oilskin duster, oilskin hat, *kitten* kicking boots, and a leather cowboy style gun holster that I'm going to carry my loaded .357 revolver in...just in case of those killer clowns ya know...don't worry, we have legal open carry in my neck of the woods but that means no drinkin' while I'm packin' and out and about.

Drink anyways to get more into the character

I do have a nice black leather bound flask I could put a little "shine" in ; )
  • Verchild
    Verchild Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    No costume, just wearing my Starfleet Officer's (TOS) uniform.

Love it.
  • vespiquenn
    vespiquenn Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    I was going to go as a Splicer from Bioshock, but that's a no go now. Surgery r dumb.
  • LVNF04
    LVNF04 Posts: 2,607 Member
    Options
    I have several costumes to choose from

Zoro - hat, mask, white dress shirt, black boots, sword, black gloves, cape
    highwayman - hat, white dress shirt, maroon skinny jeans, black boots, sword, black gloves, trenchcoat
    Slash from Guns n' Roses - top hat, wig, shades, leather jacket, black boots, various necklaces/jewelry
    Wrestler - blue jean shorts, muscle shirt, sweat bands, wrestling mask, army boots
    Crack dealer - trenchcoat, army boots, wig, shades,

I was kidding about the crackdealer but the idea is kinda funny.
  • lisamahler3254
    lisamahler3254 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    A piece of cherry pie! I carry whipped cream in my cherry pie purse.
  • yasminekassis613
    yasminekassis613 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Beetlejuice!!
  • daedae171
    daedae171 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Well, me and a friend of mine are dressing up as Beavis and Butthead! I'm gonna be Butthead because I don't feel like dyeing my hair blonde. Lol
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    It's official. I'll be the Queen of Hearts <3
    Got all the stuff today to make my costume. :)
  • ericatoday
    ericatoday Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I HATE SEXY COSTUMES. Unless youre going to an adult halloween party but even then i wont wear one. Im a huge horror fan. Im going to be reagan from the exorcist
  • sw33tp3a_1
    sw33tp3a_1 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    I'll be the snapchat dog lol
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I'm going to two events. At the first I plan to be a black and white cat (devil is my back up costume if my mood changes). At the second I am a dark angel. My husband is going to be superman exposed to red kryptonite (it removes inhibitions). He is going away in between the two events. Things are a little stressful right now. And I am definitely keeping up with my strength training.
  • Kellikat80
    Kellikat80 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    A slutty costume? Slave Princess Leia. But not for trick or treating with my kids, haha.