Birthday tomorrow it's hard!

Just been bouncing around in the same 6 pound weight loss all month up down up down it's my birthday tomorrow and I'm up and I just want to be able to enjoy my day without feeling bummed I haven't reached my weight loss goal. I feel like no matter how much I sick to the plan or how far off I go I just bounce around between 5-10 pounds and either go off track or stay put at one weight. I know I'm not doing everything perfectly but nobody is perfect. Sigh. I know I just need to get back on track but this feeling is yucky

Replies

• kekeke123
    kekeke123 Posts: 19 Member
    Enjoy your birthday!! Birthdays are unlimited macros - at least in my books. Just let yourself relax for that one day and then get right back to it the day after!! Happy early birthday!
  • Mamzelc606
    Mamzelc606 Posts: 30 Member
    My birthday is today, and I had a wonderful (guilt free) supper at the restaurant. And tomorrow? Off the record booze! I will get back on track on sunday!
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,487 Member
    Happy birthday <3

Enjoy the day, there are always going to be celebrations so it is a good time to learn to let go, have fun, then pick right up and carry on with your goal.

Cheers, h.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,474 Member
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! CHEERS!, EAT DRINK BE MERRY ENJOY.