Accountability and motivation buddies

Options
Hi I'm Natalie
I know this is a journey with ups and downs.I think that every past concept I have tried has gotten me to this place. Im feeling optimistic and know what I need to do. Its just about JUST doing it. So here goes...everything....but Im also accepting myself right now as I am. I have a fair bit of weight to shift which its hard but also exciting. So if you want a buddy im here battling something important to me. Thanks and feel free to add me as a friend. Thanks and sending positive,healthy energy to you all

Replies

• tass9999
    tass9999 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am looking for a buddy too. Need to shift at least 17 kg. I am in my 40s
  • kellansmommy11
    kellansmommy11 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean. I have been battling this weight-loss thing for what feels like forever. It is definitely a journey of ups and downs stops and starts. It's hard. I finally feel like I've got a good grasp on things. I started back on the healthy lifestyle thing back in June. I have lost 35 pounds since then, I still have about 50 more pounds to lose. I'm not going to give up, even if things get difficult. My health is more important.
  • MsMarlaJean
    MsMarlaJean Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Anyone interested in a weekly check-in group where we weigh-in, support, encourage and yes sometimes vent?

Ocassionally, we do some challenges, but mostly it's a group to simply check in with some fellow MFPalz on how we are doing with our health challenges and goals!

Here's the link:
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/108848-weigh-in-wednesday

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!