Headaches

Options
Does anyone else experience excruciating headaches that last long than a day following a junk food binge? I've thought the worst case scenario, but I'm hoping it's just the combination of salty, sugary, processed food and not being hydrated that has caused my headaches.

Replies

• SunnyDayzMomma
    SunnyDayzMomma Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Yep! Since eating healthier, I no longer get migraines. Around Christmas or Thanksgiving, when I eat more sugar and fat than normal, I get headaches, sometimes for days afterwards. It goes away with a ton of water and Advil and sleep, only to return again the next day, until I start eating better. A green smoothie for breakfast, salad with lean protein and fixins for lunch, and a balanced supper seem to fix me right up.
  • Wannabmarathoner
    Wannabmarathoner Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Yep! Since eating healthier, I no longer get migraines. Around Christmas or Thanksgiving, when I eat more sugar and fat than normal, I get headaches, sometimes for days afterwards. It goes away with a ton of water and Advil and sleep, only to return again the next day, until I start eating better. A green smoothie for breakfast, salad with lean protein and fixins for lunch, and a balanced supper seem to fix me right up.

Thank you so very much! That helps more than you know.