Help!

Options
Good day!! I need help and motivation to re-focus! I was doing great and now for a week, I have been lacking off!!! Anything to bring me back on track would be helpful!!! Thank you

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    If you can't stick to your plan, you aren't doing great! Don't go on diets, and don't start a "lifestyle change" if you can't see yourself sticking to it for years. Eat what you like, in appropriate amounts, and exersise for fun and health.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I would have to agree that one week is not solidly considered doing great. Let's just say that it was a great first effort, but now take that effort into consecutive weeks and months and however long it takes to reach your goals.

To meet goals, you need the right fortitude and this starts with you. Once you get this part down you will take the necessary actions needed to succeed.

To make this simple, meet your calorie goal eating all the things you love to eat just less of them.. Exercise too if you want to, but just stick to the deficit and you will be well on your way.
  • courtneyfabulous
    courtneyfabulous Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Remember your why.
    Why do you want to lose weight?
    Why do you want to be healthy?
    I'm sure you have good reasons, try to keep them in mind.
  • benjistar
    benjistar Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn:
    I meant that I have been doing bad for a week.
    I have been doing great and sticking to my exercising plan for months : )
  • Mumu190672
    Mumu190672 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You had a bad week. It can happen to anyone. Put the past behind you.
    Carry on with your effort.
    What is one week in your life?
    You can do it!