Need Help

sdickison143
sdickison143 Posts: 3 Member
I need your help!!! Obviously, I'm trying to lose weight. Unfortunately, however, I'm an extremely picky eater and I have two kids, one seven year old step-daughter and a five month old. I need kid friendly, and picky eater friendly, recipes. Anything helps.

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    What do you normally eat, what do you like? Eat that but eat less of it. The kids will be happy too.
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    My fitnesspal recipe blog has some kid friendly recipes that include calories and macros. Make modification for your tastes:
    http://blog.myfitnesspal.com/11-kid-friendly-meals-snacks/
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,423 Member
    I need your help!!! Obviously, I'm trying to lose weight. Unfortunately, however, I'm an extremely picky eater and I have two kids, one seven year old step-daughter and a five month old. I need kid friendly, and picky eater friendly, recipes. Anything helps.

Weight loss is about calories so just eat the food you already like in the right amount.
    If you want new recipes and are an extremely picky eater it would help to list foods you like or don't like. I can't suggest anything without knowing what your strong preferences are.
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Eat what you normally eat... just less of it.