back at it after 20+ years off

I used to be thin and fit until my late 20's when I had my second child. I adapted to my ex's unhealthy lifestyle of overeating and non existent exercise. Now my daughter is in college and I'm divorced. I have nothing better to do than to improve myself and get back into great shape. I want to be healthy and enjoy my single lifestyle. I am loving me right now and I haven't been this thrilled for a long time. I am looking to make a new healthy circle of friends and support.

Replies

• christinereiser985
    christinereiser985 Posts: 3 Member
    edited October 2016
    I used to be thin and fit until my late 20's when I had my second child. I adapted to my ex's unhealthy lifestyle of overeating and non existent exercise. Now my daughter is in college and I'm divorced. I have nothing better to do than to improve myself and get back into great shape. I want to be healthy and enjoy my single lifestyle. I am loving me right now and I haven't been this thrilled for a long time. I am looking to make a new healthy circle of friends and support.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Welcome to MFP!
  • mitos15
    mitos15 Posts: 1 Member
    Christine--I was always thin in my 30's and 40's; opened our own business and now have been overwhelmed with work and stress so fitness took a back seat for a few years. Started working out again in May with a trainer--great goal to take care of ourselves--good luck and I'm sure you'll do well!!