Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What song is stuck in your head

Replies

• RunHardBeStrongRunHardBeStrong Member Posts: 33,107 Member Member Posts: 33,107 Member
    this one.. thanks to @Cowsfan1

• s131951s131951 Member Posts: 3,364 Member Member Posts: 3,364 Member

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
  • iMagoiMago Member Posts: 6,523 Member Member Posts: 6,523 Member
  • epr31295epr31295 Member Posts: 6,104 Member Member Posts: 6,104 Member
    Captain & Tennille MUSKRAT LOVE

• Cowsfan1Cowsfan1 Member Posts: 7,937 Member Member Posts: 7,937 Member

@RunHardBeStrong you’ve got to broaden your Melon catalogue try this one

Also

And

• RunHardBeStrongRunHardBeStrong Member Posts: 33,107 Member Member Posts: 33,107 Member
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »

Also

And

I know and really like Hell! I will listen to the other 2 tonight, my work speakers suck. Just whenever I think of Blind Melon I automatically go to No Rain, which is still stuck in my head, btw.

Also

And

I know and really like Hell! I will listen to the other 2 tonight, my work speakers suck. Just whenever I think of Blind Melon I automatically go to No Rain, which is still stuck in my head, btw.

Lol I know - it’s a staple of 90’s pop culture- usually it’s the only song ppl know - but you are not that person since you like Hell

Also

And

Lol I know - it’s a staple of 90’s pop culture- usually it’s the only song ppl know - but you are not that person since you like Hell

Here's another song called Hell that I really like, it's different and not at like Blind Melon but still a good song and group.

• Tinydancer106Tinydancer106 Member Posts: 3,679 Member Member Posts: 3,679 Member

Played this one for my boy today....he's been loving it all day 😋....I'm almost at the point where Alexa gets unplugged....almost🤔😉
    edited September 2019
  • Dakase83Dakase83 Member Posts: 2,458 Member Member Posts: 2,458 Member

Played this one for my boy today....he's been loving it all day 😋....I'm almost at the point where Alexa gets unplugged....almost🤔😉

I know that feeling.. My boy listens to bohemian rhapsody at least 4 times a day! This ^^ is a great choice tho!

Also

And

Here's another song called Hell that I really like, it's different and not at like Blind Melon but still a good song and group.

I vauguley remember this band - when big bands had their shine in the late 90’s their was another band that got some mtv play that was similar to these guys
  • Vikka_VVikka_V Member Posts: 8,937 Member Member Posts: 8,937 Member
  • Tinydancer106Tinydancer106 Member Posts: 3,679 Member Member Posts: 3,679 Member
    Dakase83 wrote: »

I know that feeling.. My boy listens to bohemian rhapsody at least 4 times a day! This ^^ is a great choice tho!

That's another of his favs....at least it's not k pop!....I mean not that there's anything wrong with it.....just ah....Alexa would be out my dang window fo'sho'😉😋🙌😘
  • amorfati601070amorfati601070 Member Posts: 1,833 Member Member Posts: 1,833 Member
    So simple but it it’s still so good

• s131951s131951 Member Posts: 3,364 Member Member Posts: 3,364 Member

Is that Mel Gibson?