Looking for friends!

Options
Hey everyone! I've been on MFP before and had great success using this as tool for weight loss the first time around.

My biggest accomplishment was losing 80 pounds total from 2013-2014. I gained about 60 back in 2015 and discovered the main reason being hypothyroid disease. I've been on meds for over a year and finally have levels where they need to be. I'm back and ready to rid myself of this weight!

I log daily and I'm an active, supportive member. I'm looking for new fun & supportive friends!

Replies

• sbates43
    sbates43 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey there, Looking for friends who can both support and encourage me to lose some weight.
  • Red5092
    Red5092 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Good morning! You can add me if you like. Good luck on your journey!
  • BlondeButtercup127
    BlondeButtercup127 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Invite sent to you both! :)
  • excitedinbillings
    Options
    I'd like to be added as well. You sound enthusiastic about attacking this again. If you'd like to add me as well that would be great.
  • lmbenard
    lmbenard Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Glad you found out was was going on health wise! You sound determined to get this started aga in right. I just got back in MFP myself and am looking for supportive friends! Please Add me if you'd like. ☺
  • bzjilly
    bzjilly Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I used to use this and it was great. Starting again!
  • danmacomber
    danmacomber Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Been using this app for a couple weeks now. Love to connect with a lot of friends and encourage one another. Feel free to add me!
  • aslanpw
    aslanpw Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Just started a couple of weeks ago I am 20 pounds toward an 80 pound goal. Looking for friends for support and encouragement as I keep going.
  • BlondeButtercup127
    BlondeButtercup127 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    I think I got you all, thanks guys! I'm excited to back on this journey!
  • DawnNathan
    DawnNathan Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am 92 lbs down with hypothyroid issues and the like. :smile: Always looking for new friends feel free to add me.
  • actuallyamermaid
    actuallyamermaid Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey girl! Good luck on your journey! Feel free to add me!! :blush:
  • jmaine252
    jmaine252 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I too am new here, but am excited to be amongst like minded ppl all on the same goal. I was an avid collegiate athlete who took yrs off. I've been vegan for a yr NOW and combined with a DAILY log of miles ran have lost over 45 lbs!!! I am here to motivate through, quotes, posts, ideas, recipes, and exercises. Feel free to add, comment, like and share your processes, struggles, and MOTIVATION!!
  • sharonR0808
    sharonR0808 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I joined 3 days ago have no friends on here yet lol
  • Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I also have Hypothyroidism and Hashimotos. I've been Hypo for about 12 years and just recently found out a couple years back that i have hashis. So, i understand the struggle completely. I slacked off and have gained back 10 lbs. :( Anyway, send me a friend request. :)
  • jdawson002
    jdawson002 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me......I log on daily and will help motivate!
  • sy_19440
    sy_19440 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hey, I have had my thyroid removed in two separate surgeries. I completely understand the weight gain as I put additional 90lbs on my plus size body. It has taken me over 3 years to lose those 90 lbs.
  • mariekathleen78
    mariekathleen78 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Best of luck! Have thyroid issues and getting my levels normal is a task in itself. I feel your pain! Feel free to add me. I'm new to all of this!
  • MsSpooky83
    MsSpooky83 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Best of luck in your journey :) Please feel free to add me x
  • sexyhotmomma01
    sexyhotmomma01 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!!
  • make_it_REAL
    make_it_REAL Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm new to the site and I have Hashi's and the new challenge of the metabolic shift of the mid-30's! Looking for friends to set mini goals with so add me if you wish! :)