Easy Tips For Losing Weights

Options
2»

Replies

• drag67h90
    drag67h90 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    daniip_la wrote: »
    You would have lost about triple that amount if you really only ate 3 eggs a day and exercised for 4 hours every day. Neither of which are healthy.

Please don't promote unsafe weight loss on this site.
    :)
    Iv only done that for 90 days and then are organized my nutrition daily
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    rainbowbow wrote: »
    Oh dear--you're 22 yrs old. We all did crazy things at your age--now we're smarter and try not to do things that will ruin our health. You are young and can bounce back, but many of us can't. BAD ADVICE, so no thanks.

If we want to rag on OP, that's fine by me. But let's not play the "you're younger than me, so i'm smarter/better/have a more valid opinion than you".

Just saying.

Just sayin'---you don't think a 22 yr old can come back from a mistaken diet better than a 60 yr old (like me)? His "tips" could kill someone dear.
  • daniip_la
    daniip_la Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    drag67h90 wrote: »
    daniip_la wrote: »
    You would have lost about triple that amount if you really only ate 3 eggs a day and exercised for 4 hours every day. Neither of which are healthy.

Please don't promote unsafe weight loss on this site.
    :)
    Iv only done that for 90 days and then are organized my nutrition daily

So? One week of doing that is extremely unhealthy, much less 90 days.
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,145 MFP Staff
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for closing this topic.

The forum guidelines include this item:

3. No Promotion of Unsafe Weight-Loss Techniques or Eating Disorders

a) Posts intended to promote potentially unsafe or controversial weight loss products or procedures, including non-medically prescribed supplements or MLM products will be removed without warning.

b) Profiles, groups, messages, posts, or wall comments that encourage anorexia, bulimia, or very low calorie diets of any kind will be removed, and may be grounds for account deletion. This includes positive references to ana/mia, purging, or self-starving. Our goal is to provide users with the tools to achieve their weight management goals at a steady, sustainable rate. Use of the site to promote, glamorize, or achieve dangerously low levels of eating is not permitted.

c) Photos intended to glamorize extreme thinness will be deleted.

d) Those seeking support in their recovery from eating disorders are welcome at MyFitnessPal.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

With respect,
    Alex
    MyFitnessPal Staff
This discussion has been closed.