Frustrated with lack of weight loss!

Options
Four weeks ago I started doing Piyo 6 days a week and logging everything I ate. I was steadily losing and had dropped from 224 to 214 in 3 weeks. Now the past week I stopped losing and this morning I'm up to 218. Nothing has changed as far as diet or exercise. I'm trying to keep my calorie intake between 1000 and 1100 calories, I drink only water and get close to a gallon of it a day.
Can I get some advice on what I'm doing wrong?
Thanks.

Replies

• daniip_la
    daniip_la Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Are you weighing everything you eat and logging accurately? Because if you are, you're eating much too little.

Also, weight gain (water retention) at different times in your cycle is normal.
  • fr33sia12
    fr33sia12 Posts: 1,258 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Four weeks ago I started doing Piyo 6 days a week and logging everything I ate. I was steadily losing and had dropped from 224 to 214 in 3 weeks. Now the past week I stopped losing and this morning I'm up to 218. Nothing has changed as far as diet or exercise. I'm trying to keep my calorie intake between 1000 and 1100 calories, I drink only water and get close to a gallon of it a day.
    Can I get some advice on what I'm doing wrong?
    Thanks.

When you say you're trying to keep between 1000-1100 does that mean you go over frequently? This to me would say you don't know exactly how much you're eating and could be going over without realising. Even so you shouldn't be eating less than 1200 anyway.

Also are you logging on another site as I just looked at your food diary and nothing's been logged for the past week and that's as far as I looked.