Ailene's Wedding Dress Challenge

Options
Abbey2Lynn
Abbey2Lynn Posts: 33 Member
Ailene needs to fit into a very special wedding dress for her wedding in July 2017 and she needs to lose 18# to fit. In order to help and support her we're going to lose along with her. Here's the challenge: lose at least 2# per month between now and July. That's a 1/2# per week. On the 30th of each month we'll post how many pounds we've lost that month and how many inches we've lost off our chests, waists and hips. In between please post anything encouraging or helpful and we'll keep Ailene rocking along to wedding day!

Replies

• Abbey2Lynn
    Options
    I'm in! I don't need to fit into a wedding dress, but I need to lose 18 pounds!
  • ailenebowtique
    ailenebowtique Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi Abbey...you're awesome!! I'll add my measurements and weight as soon as i get home from work. Thanks to everyone who joins. We'll help encourage each other to lose the stubborn weight for good
  • FatRunningMan1966
    FatRunningMan1966 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Not getting married either but need to lose 24 lb
  • FatRunningMan1966
    FatRunningMan1966 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am officially 93.7kg.
    Waist 35"
    Chest 48"
    Arms 14"
  • Abbey2Lynn
    Options
    I'm not listing mine
  • Pashbee
    Pashbee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in too. I have to fit in to my wedding dress for June 2017 and want to lose 28 pounds (2stone).
    I'm 185 pounds (13st 3 pounds)
  • Abbey2Lynn
    Options
    Ignore the previous post! I keep typing this post and MFP keeps losing it. I was saying that I wasn't going to post my specifics, just the changes. Not everyone will be comfortable listing their weight or measurements and it's not really necessary since we're tracking changes.
  • nicjbar73
    nicjbar73 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    nicjbar73 here! lets get motivated so ailene can nail that life changing event in style!!!please tell me, is this a heirloom? or the "perfect" dress u found?
    im not posting current. i will post changes though
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Not to fit in a wedding dress (<--- obviously that already happened lol), but my 10 year high school reunion is next year and I'd like to look hawt. Just 10 lbs to lose, but they're awfully stubborn. Or I've been awfully lazy. More like the latter.

CW: 130
    Waist: 27.5"
    GW: 120 OR 2.5" off my waist

Also, not posting for the end of this month... I need to get a running start.

I totally want to see Ailene in her dress at the end of this!
  • ailenebowtique
    Options
    Pashbee wrote: »
    I'm in too. I have to fit in to my wedding dress for June 2017 and want to lose 28 pounds (2stone).
    I'm 185 pounds (13st 3 pounds)

Well congratulations!!!! We can do this!!!
  • ailenebowtique
    Options
    nicjbar73 wrote: »
    nicjbar73 here! lets get motivated so ailene can nail that life changing event in style!!!please tell me, is this a heirloom? or the "perfect" dress u found?
    im not posting current. i will post changes though

Hi there... it's actually the perfect dress. I wish my mom would have kept hers though maybe with a little updating i would have used hers. Anywys thanks for joining
  • ailenebowtique
    Options
    I'm in. Not to fit in a wedding dress (<--- obviously that already happened lol), but my 10 year high school reunion is next year and I'd like to look hawt. Just 10 lbs to lose, but they're awfully stubborn. Or I've been awfully lazy. More like the latter.

CW: 130
    Waist: 27.5"
    GW: 120 OR 2.5" off my waist

Also, not posting for the end of this month... I need to get a running start.

I totally want to see Ailene in her dress at the end of this![/

Love your profile pic! You look beautiful in your wedding dress!! BTW.... i will definately post a pic in my wedding dress (that's if i fit in it by then). Fingers crossed and i will try... and it's mostly because of all of you. Thank you for your support!!
  • ailenebowtique
    Options
    10/17/2016
    Weight: 148
    Chest: 41 in.
    Waist: 36 in.
    Hips: 39 in.