Being Fat and ugly

Options
kaoutarm55555
kaoutarm55555 Posts: 7 Member
"You're Fat " "You're ugly " I hear this painful words at least one time everyday

Replies

• Kullerva
    Kullerva Posts: 1,114 Member
    Options
    "Ugly" is totally subjective. I've always liked the phrase, "I'm not perfect, but parts of me are awesome." I like my eyes, for example, and my legs, even if my belly pouch makes me upset from time to time. In general, I like myself despite my faults, and I think you can too. Don't listen to the negative voices. They don't know you well enough to judge. Only your opinion of yourself matters because you're the only one in your skin. You're trying to do better for yourself. You can do it!
  • lessismoreohio
    lessismoreohio Posts: 910 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I'm sorry you're hearing these words. I heard them when I was in school, so I know they can be painful. I don't know you, but I know you are a unique, precious and special human being (you were created that way) as we all are. Do not let other people define you. When they say these things to you, it is a reflection of their own fears and insecurities and not a reflection on you. Avoid these people if possible. If you cannot avoid them, set boundaries with them, silently forgive them and then try and ignore them.
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    A kind and intelligent person would never say that to another person. Now, do you really want to pay attention what a mean idiot would say? Good luck to you on your journey ))
  • 31Runaway
    31Runaway Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    It may be time to learn MMA...
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I have been the original Fat and Ugly since 1980....
  • ShawnMart
    ShawnMart Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You sound like you are married to my ex wife! Get far away from the person saying those things to you!
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    "You're Fat " "You're ugly " I hear this painful words at least one time everyday

Who tells you that once a day? Why would you even have people like that in your life?
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Don't listen to yourself.