looking for INTERACTIVE friends !! Looking to loose 100lbs!

Options
first off, thanks for clicking on this post (yay :) )

*below is my original post, but sadly I keep getting friends that don't comment, disappear for days and do not talk that much! I am looking for individuals who comment lots, read posts and just interact in general haha*

My name is Laura and I am a proud mommy of a 9 month old beautiful boy named Ryan. I am happily married and been with my hubby for almost 6 years. I have always had a weight issue but before I was pregnant i had lost 48lbs and was on a great path. I lived in a small town and had two friends who were personal trainers and who i worked out with all the time... now fast forward ... we moved ... i gained all the weight back and some ... had a baby... now I am at the heaviest I have been in my entire life. I am currently on this new healthier lifestyle to better myself and to be the best mom I can be to Ryan. I log everything and love checking in on peoples pages, diaries and the message boards. I would love some more friends and support on here especially those who are around the same goals as mine ! right now my September goal is to lose 5lbs and then each month I plan on coming up with small term goals in hopes to reach my MASSIVE goal of being under 200lbs which has not happened in YEARS upon YEARS!

Anyways, if you are looking for a friend and support partner then please add ! I love to support but I also desperately need the motivation and support as well!!

Laura

Replies

• tinamarie6624
    tinamarie6624 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you would like to, I have lost 128 lbs since January 2016 and still have slightly more to lose. I will be here for a while and I like to support other people on the same journey at me. It's sounds you have a great plan and I look forward to your progress.
  • orser24
    orser24 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me if you like. I'm in a similar situation. Looking for motivation and discouraged somewhat. I have a 6 week old baby at home and physically I have never looked or felt worse....I'm at my heaviest and am out of shape. I need to do this for my sanity. Im struggling with postpartum and don't recognize myself anymore. I may not have time to comment on everything these days but I look forward to help motivate.
  • jrechts1
    jrechts1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me! My goal is to try to post nightly, minus when I am working a late shift. 30something mom of 2. My youngest is 5 and I still have baby weight to lose! My mom was recently diagnosed with diabetes, so i am finding a real need for a lifestyle change.