Objectively successful ... but the brain is not yet there?

Options
2»

Replies

• sew205
    sew205 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I recently bought a jacket in size small after wearing petite XL for years, and every time I see the tag when I'm putting it on, I wonder briefly and completely irrationally if somebody sewed it on as a joke.
  • IremiaRe
    IremiaRe Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    I appreciate the comments - glad to know I am not alone. I am going to rock my form-fitting size M dress tomorrow and stare at myself in every reflective surface I pass! LOL ... and take some pics. I find it easier to grasp when I see pics compared to a mirror for some reason.

Take a picture standing next to someone you think is "normal" or the "right" size... it will blow your mind.

• IremiaRe
    IremiaRe Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    My husband keeps pointing out people and saying "she's bigger than you are."

my brain cannot accept this - but I know he wouldn't lie to me.

It is just going to take some time.
  • LillysMomma09
    LillysMomma09 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    You are definitely not alone in thinking this way. Seeing current pictures help keep my brain on track with reality.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!