The WHOLE30

Options
alynns12
alynns12 Posts: 5 Member
Alright friends it's a little TRUTH time. I am the queen of "Starting tomorrow I am going to eat healthy." "This is my last bad meal." "I want to be skinny!!" "Eating healthy is SO hard." "I can have one cheat day, I've earned it." But honestly all of these famous sayings of mine don't get me ANYWHERE. It's hard to have a cheat day because I NEVER go back to eating healthy the next day, the next week, or sometimes even the next month! It's time I stop complaining and do something to fix it. I am the worst at sticking to something I start. I love paleo foods but I don't love preparing them. I love paleo foods but taco bell takes 2 minutes through the drive thru. Enough is enough. I am starting the Whole30 challenge. I am going to Kentucky to visit my cousin and her fiancé and I will continue to stay on the Whole30. If any of you have completed the Whole30 I am asking for your support and motivation. I know I should be able to hold myself accountable but let's face it, I haven't been the best with will power. I want to be healthy, not skinny. I want to be happy, not skinny. I want to love my body and I want to be active, not skinny.

If you have don't the WHOLE30 and want to share your experience, please comment below.
If you are in the same boat as I am, join me! What do you have to lose?
If you are joining me, add me as a friend and message me.
I encourage anyone reading this, that is feeling the same way, to put your foot down and hold yourself accountable. If you need help, I will be there, fighting with you.