Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hi beautiful people!! Please help!

Hi,
My name is liz and I'm 31 and living in a little town in Somerset (UK).
Iv battled with my weight and mental illness all my life and have now come to a Make or Break point.
I have use this app for a long time now, but never used all the options (like the community) and am now looking for help and support in alot of areas. I am also a very good listener and may have advice that may help other people...always good to have different sources of help right? :)
I don't know how to add or make friends on here, so any help would be appreciated.

Hope to here from some of you beautiful peeps soon.

Yours Faithfully

Liz

Replies

• kittypryde84
    kittypryde84 Posts: 13 Member
    Hi,
    My name is liz and I'm 31 and living in a little town in Somerset (UK).
    Iv battled with my weight and mental illness all my life and have now come to a Make or Break point.
    I have use this app for a long time now, but never used all the options (like the community) and am now looking for help and support in alot of areas. I am also a very good listener and may have advice that may help other people...always good to have different sources of help right? :)
    I don't know how to add or make friends on here, so any help would be appreciated.

Hope to here from some of you beautiful peeps soon.

Yours Faithfully

Liz

I never regret it when I do it, but always regret it when I don't.
  • JeffreyOC
    JeffreyOC Posts: 810 Member
    Hey :) If you want to add someone you click on their name, click again then add as friend. It's annoying but you have to do this each time. The community section is so helpful, when I'm feeling down I scroll through the success stories thread it helps motivate me.