Redesign Rebuild Reclaim

Options
Started my weight loss last year weighed in at 415lbs and wasnt happy with myself until I decided I wanted to change who I was. A year later dropped to 355lbs and felt very very good knees stop hurting, I was more active. I was wearing 5x went to a 4x which made me feel great about myself. But then, I let go and started getting lazy. I started gaining some weight back 372lbs I was back to using my 5x again and I asked myself wth an I doing again. So as of yesterday I gained control again and jumped back on track. Looking for motivated people who want to go on a journey to change yourlife if thats u add me lets motivate each other. If you have tips share them

Replies

• creasys_bean2011
    creasys_bean2011 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!!! Great job getting back into it!
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Great job! This site is full of tips. I suggest you begin by reading all the sticky posts at the top of each MFP forum. Lots of great info shared there.
  • Cifucanguess
    Cifucanguess Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    You can definitely do it. I would like to lose 50-70 lbs. I got sidetracked last week and the weekend so I know the scale will show me. I just need to keep going forward positively.
  • vnieca123
    vnieca123 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    The weekends always get me, but keep going. I'm trying and if you need motivation you can add me.
  • Cifucanguess
    Cifucanguess Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Well, I weighed in yesterday and was down 1.4 lbs. 15 lbs to go to get to my 10% goal and then it will be another 10% goal
  • shhhilo
    shhhilo Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Cifucanguess nice job keep doing what your doing and dont change it sometimes the smallest change is what makes us regain
  • shhhilo
    shhhilo Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Vnieca123 yeah weekends are the hardest because everyone is eating out but I did manage to find a cheat place and Ghengis Grill is a good place to do so just get cabbage with protein no salts a dash o pepper and low sodium sauce well cooked