Work out plan

Options
Hello
Well lets say i found a Abandoned gym with a few Workstations but with no guides to guide me...
How do I know what should I do? I mean is there any way i can make my own working plan?
Thanks
Lior

Replies

• MargaretSans
    MargaretSans Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I just check youtube for work outs. Physiques of greatness is awesome!
    43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    Do you have a strength training bench or any fitness items? Steps inside/outside your home?
    A jump rope? There are some home things I've seen others do. Jogging is great .. you do nice
    there. :)

And as Margaret suggested YouTube is good!
  • liormintz
    liormintz Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    The thing is that I actually have this place...it's like a room with few work stations...such as 2 Treadmills and 2 exercise bikes ...and few other Weights lifting beds.
    Options
    Yes Lior, it as good as a big gym. You don't have to wait for empty machines either! ;)
    That's how I roll, my fitness stuff is in our garage. I've lost anple weight from that
    home made gym.
  • Siebes1
    Siebes1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Check out bodybuilding.com They have tons of great plans and they are all free!
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    you're asking for a workout plan for treadmills and bikes? and those empty benches.....are there even any weights?
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    BarackMeLikeAHurricane Posts: 3,400 Member
    Options
    Look up starting strength
    Options
    you're asking for a workout plan for treadmills and bikes? and those empty benches.....are there even any weights?

D'oh .. that never crossed my mind. ... sorry Lior.
  • liormintz
    liormintz Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    There are weights too ...I'm not into work on the treadmills or the bike...I prefer to run/ walk in the open unless of course the weather sucks.....but I really don't know how to start the weights
  • mschipper
    mschipper Posts: 8
    Options
    You could hire a personal trainer for a block of say 10 sessions and get them to write a plan using the equipment you own.

They can then show you the correct technique which is REALLY important. No use hurting yourself and then having to sit on the couch while you recover.

The other option is to get a few fitness magazines and try some of the workouts in those, but that wont show you technique which personally i think is something that should come first. :)