Can someone recommend a protein shake

Options
Hi I recently just started protein shakes I have missfit I looooove the taste but it isn't keeping me full like I expected.

Replies

• hzl22
    hzl22 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I like natures bounty chocolate flavor .. it's quite tasty and includes vitamins in it and not too heavy on calories
  • dice80
    dice80 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I like Optimum Nutrition Rocky Road. My doctor told me that you want to find one that has less carbs than protein. You might eat an apple with it too, that helps me
  • tribtastic
    tribtastic Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Depends on what you are trying to achieve. If you want to gain mass, then mammoth mass is excellent. 1,500 calories. Mixes great, tastes great too.
    also, if you want to stay lean then try a 90% whey isolate blend. Maxi nutrition lean is a good one. Mixes great tastes great and doesn't leace you bloated.
    hope this helps you decide which ones are best for you.
    :):):)
  • trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    Options
    tribtastic wrote: »
    Depends on what you are trying to achieve. If you want to gain mass, then mammoth mass is excellent. 1,500 calories. Mixes great, tastes great too.
    also, if you want to stay lean then try a 90% whey isolate blend. Maxi nutrition lean is a good one. Mixes great tastes great and doesn't leace you bloated.
    hope this helps you decide which ones are best for you.
    :):):)

If you want to gain mass, eat in a caloric surplus. If you want to lose fat, eat in a deficit. Your choice of protein has no impact on your results.

What is your protein goal (grams)? It is unlikely you actually need a supplement.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!