Saved Meals

Options
grob49
grob49 Posts: 125 Member
How do you add saved meals to your daily meals. Quick tools has copy yesterday and stuff like that but nothing on saved meals

Replies

• Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    When you want to save a meal, use quick tools "Remember Meal."

When you want to log it another day, go up to FOOD, and "My Meals". Choose the meal you want and log it. This is also how you log recipes from the recipe builder.
  • grob49
    Options

When you want to log it another day, go up to FOOD, and "My Meals". Choose the meal you want and log it. This is also how you log recipes from the recipe builder.

Thats just it I don't see anythig that comes close to log it. I have gone to my meals found and selected the meal. It show the meal and everything. But the only option is delet selected meal.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,969 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    grob49 wrote: »

Thats just it I don't see anythig that comes close to log it. I have gone to my meals found and selected the meal. It show the meal and everything. But the only option is delete selected meal.

On the web: You have to find the meal (in My Meals), then copy/paste the name of the meal into the "Add Food" thing and select it (again) from the list..

I know. Ridiculously complicated. I started naming all my meals in a specific way so they are easier to find, but still.
  • cmriverside
    edited October 2016
    Options
    ...in the "Old" recipe builder you can add straight from the Recipe tab. I haven't tried the new recipe builder because reasons.

I actually prefer My Meals for most things because then I can individually edit portion sizes/amounts of individual ingredients from the Food Diary. You can't do that with recipes.
  • grob49
    Options
    Thanks every one I found it. There is a meals tab on theon the add food page. Still learning how all this works.
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    How do you add saved meals to your daily meals. Quick tools has copy yesterday and stuff like that but nothing on saved meals

On the web and mobile apps, go to Add Food to a Diary meal, such as Lunch or Dinner. The default list items displayed will be from the RECENT list. Click/tap on the word MEALS to get a list of your saved My Meals, choose one, then add to your Food Diary.
  • cmriverside
    edited October 2016
    Options
    CyberTone wrote: »

On the web and mobile apps, go to Add Food to a Diary meal, such as Lunch or Dinner. The default list items displayed will be from the RECENT list. Click/tap on the word MEALS to get a list of your saved My Meals, choose one, then add to your Food Diary.

OH! Thank you. I need to pay more attention. God, that's probably been there for years.

Man, talk about set in my ways. :lol:

I'll stop giving bad advice now.