Post baby weight-- get it off me!

Options
Hey everyone!

I just had baby number 2 in July. The last 15lbs are killing me. I'm struggling to eat minimally since I am breastfeeding.

I also have 2 little ones under 2, work, and little time to work out. I don't belong to a gym so I just use on demand and some free weights.

Any suggestions and motivations would be helpful

Replies

• jennb2096
    jennb2096 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am breastfeeding and doing at home workouts too! My little just turns one so he's not nursing as much anymore. I add 250 calories to my goal calories to account for breastfeeding. I have been doing beach body workouts. Instead of buying the expensive DVDs though, I subscribed to beach body on demand. It's around $38 a quarter and there's a bunch of programs on there. I did separately buy the CIZE and 21 day fix which was an extras $20. But p90x and insanity and part of the quarterly fee. I can do the workout in my living room while the baby is running around.
  • amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    I am a working mommy of an amazing 6 mo old little girl. Just starting working out again and eating right about a month ago. I am not breast feeding so I use 1200 calories as my goal. I do pretty well staying within goal but I also make sure to eat back my exercise calories.
    I get up at 5 a.m. to work out at home. I do cardio one day (elliptical) and weights the next. I'll probably begin to change things up and hopefully start running again but it is way too dark at that time of the morning right now.
    Add me as a friend if you'd like.