Looking to build a support network and make some friends...

Options
Hello everyone, just wanted to say hi and join in some discussions, hopefully meet some like minded people and build up a small network of cyber friends..

My brief story, I've been struggling with weight issues for what seems like most of my life, I'm not excessively overweight but overweight enough to give me all the down side effects of being overweight... I can train like a mad man at times but my food and my lack of control over what I eat has always let me down, I'm about to embark up on a 5 month plan with clear goals set and an end in sight, which will see me hopefully build muscle whilst shedding the weight, getting leaner and fitter in the process. My profile picture is a nice reminder of my weight loss last yer and how great I felt, one year and most of it has come back...That's me..Oh and did I mention I was a full time Wedding Singer? That's a story for another day xx

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,080 Member
    Options
    The wedding singer part is the most colorful thing! We hear weight gain/loss stories every day - but wedding singer? Awesome!

Welcome :flowerforyou:
  • lisahebert186
    lisahebert186 Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Hiya! Yes you had me at wedding singer.
  • 3blues1978
    3blues1978 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard!
  • Sarah90LR
    Sarah90LR Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Im similar in the sense Im looking at pictures of a year ago and aiming to get back to that ...somehow managed to gain 3 stone since I stopped being on mfp OOOPS!
  • wisconsinstud77
    wisconsinstud77 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Same struggles here. Always been overweight and it's a full time job to keep in shape.