Need friends on here and food ideas

Options
I think having friends on here would help me maintain my intake better by having someone to 'impress' and to have someone to look up to. I'd also like to know ideas for food that are good for you and are appetizing!

Replies

• endlessfall16
    endlessfall16 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    I'm against always trying to find, make foods appetizing. You're trying to reduce your eating and inducing it through good foods are two very opposing ideas. I'm not surprised if you struggle.

My idea for food is... have two categories. Good, favorite foods which you can enjoy at the right time and place; and plain, boring (but nutritious enough) foods that can help you eat less, deal with hunger and move on.
  • arnnap
    arnnap Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    @endlessfall16 I'm trying to reduce my eating and eat better foods. I have a sweet tooth and I'm trying to over come it so I can lose weight. I just want some possible healthy foods I can start eating that don't taste completely like crap. Like plain turkey and apples...but I want more ideas since I'm new to this.
  • eirikra
    eirikra Posts: 22 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I fully support you on this @arnnap . I always look for food that is more interesting and exciting, but healthy and low-calorie at the same time. Always eating similar, plain, boring food makes me frustrated. Also, I love cooking, that helps. Perhaps I just enjoy the challenge? Anyway, feel free to add me as a friend – I'm always trying to find new, interesting meals that works with my diet
  • AlyssaPetsDogs
    AlyssaPetsDogs Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    eirikra wrote: »
    I fully support you on this @arnnap . I always look for food that is more interesting and exciting, but healthy and low-calorie at the same time. Always eating similar, plain, boring food makes me frustrated. Also, I love cooking, that helps. Perhaps I just enjoy the challenge? Anyway, feel free to add me as a friend – I'm always trying to find new, interesting meals that works with my diet

I'm the same way! I love trying new recipes that I make a little skinnier :) feel free to add me as well!