Christian community

Options

Replies

• TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! Looking for a Christian community of friends. People who share the same ideals as myself! If you aren't a Christian that is totally fine! You can still add me! I'm not picky, I just wanted to make it a point that I'd like to have some friends who share the same ideology as myself.

This is what I get when I try to reach the profile to add as a friend:

Page not found
    Sorry, but the page you requested was not found. Please check the URL and try again.
  • slhollow
    slhollow Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a christian! Feel free to add me also. Down 55 lbs got another 24 to go!
  • rb55743
    rb55743 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new to Community chat, but would love some support on a Christian forum group. Please add me.
  • buttonfeet
    buttonfeet Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Dude, a Christian group on MFP? Finally a light in this darkness. So many pics and posts in here hurt my soul. Add me, or however it works. Woohoo!
  • drivennightrunner87
    Options
    buttonfeet wrote: »
    Dude, a Christian group on MFP? Finally a light in this darkness. So many pics and posts in here hurt my soul. Add me, or however it works. Woohoo!

hurt your soul?! uhh...this is the INTERNET lol
  • Jesslosingweight
    Jesslosingweight Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Please frel free to add me I can always use more encouragement!!
  • chiara888
    chiara888 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Would love to be added....especially by anyone who can stick with me through a 70 pound journey!
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    Noel_57 wrote: »
    "Dude" deleted his profile and is gone gone gone. Why do people here start "add me" threads and then bail? :/

The devil made him.
  • heidispidey2016
    heidispidey2016 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Goal: I need to lose 100 lbs in about 6 months to a year. Currently 5'5" and 247 today. Wish me luck/prayers
  • sarahbeams
    sarahbeams Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! Looking for a Christian community of friends. People who share the same ideals as myself! If you aren't a Christian that is totally fine! You can still add me! I'm not picky, I just wanted to make it a point that I'd like to have some friends who share the same ideology as myself.

Yeahhhhhhhh...please add me.
  • ServeJesus2008
    ServeJesus2008 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Im a Christian looking for friends also feel free to add me
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I am looking for the same, so anyone in here can add me as well
  • cataire3
    cataire3 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm a Christian, also! Would love to make some more Christian friends!
  • mrskcreations
    mrskcreations Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Can totally add me. ^-^
    Jesus is my Savior!
  • MrsFlint2013
    MrsFlint2013 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. I need all the help I can get!
  • han7171
    han7171 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I am also looking to find an online christian community to help lift others up and I am also really trying to make healthier lifestyle changes as I know that god does not want anyone to be unhealthy. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    cataire3 wrote: »

Do you think they are that unusual? I am Christian, and Christians don't seem to be that rare (I'm in the US), IME. That's why threads like this puzzle me.
  • Grey_1
    Grey_1 Posts: 1,139 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    lemurcat12 wrote: »
    cataire3 wrote: »

Do you think they are that unusual? I am Christian, and Christians don't seem to be that rare (I'm in the US), IME. That's why threads like this puzzle me.

Same here. I also have a fairly healthy mix of (real life) Christian and non-Christian friends...I don't understand limiting to one or the other.

Maybe that's just me though.. o:)
  • sadier95
    sadier95 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    God is good! Add me!