Anyone else taking APETAMIN to aid in their journey?

Options
2»

Replies

• candyshopping456
    Options
    I'm on day of APETIMINE but no boost in hunger yet..can anyone relate?? Is it a right away boost to ur appetite??? Please help I'm pissed it's not working!!should i keep taking it or just stop
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,389 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I'm on day of APETIMINE but no boost in hunger yet..can anyone relate?? Is it a right away boost to ur appetite??? Please help I'm pissed it's not working!!should i keep taking it or just stop

Like all stimulates or suppressants or all drugs, it is not universally effective. It just may not be effective on you. Its not really any different than caffeine or creatine for me..
  • comptonelizabeth
    comptonelizabeth Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    To be honest,if it's not working I wouldn't take it.
    I started out with a very small appetite- I get hungry ok but also get full very quickly. My appetite has slowly improved since I've been eating more and lifting. And keeping track of my calories means I'm not tempted to skip meals. If I'm falling short of my goal I just snack on something calorie dense. It's working- I am finally gaining weight!
  • drmoh1
    drmoh1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I started out with a very small appetite- I get hungry ok but also get full very quickly. My appetite has slowly improved since I've been eating more and lifting. And keeping track of my calories means I'm not tempted to skip meals. If I'm falling short of my goal I just snack on something calorie dense. It's working- I am finally gaining weight!

What are good calorie dense snacks? Like would you say nuts and eggs?

• psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,389 MFP Moderator
    Options
    drmoh1 wrote: »

What are good calorie dense snacks? Like would you say nuts and eggs?

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10326769/are-you-a-hard-gainer-please-read/p1

This should help.
  • RonnieNHope
    RonnieNHope Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Waiting for my order to come, willing to try it, I have a pretty decent eating and work out regime already.
  • cosmoch1c
    cosmoch1c Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Waiting for my order to come, willing to try it, I have a pretty decent eating and work out regime already.

Where can I order some?
  • UnionStr
    UnionStr Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, just created an account here.

Question: How much does Apetamin cost and how long does it last(let's you take 3 doses a day). I currently weigh 115lb and this has made my confidence drop to an ultimate low as I do not look good in anything. Please help!
  • muniraxo
    muniraxo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey, newbie here ;). I was just wondering if anyone else is taking Apetamin. It's an appetite stimulant that aids in weight Gain. I'm currently 140lbs, 5'5ft, and 23 years old. My goal is 150lbs to 160 lbs (160lbs is definitely pushing it, but it's my desire weight) Just joined the app, and curious to know who else has discovered this holy grail.

Yes I have. I finished a whole bottle in a week and a half over the summer. I went from 125 pounds to 142 pounds (18 pounds of weight gain) Luckily I didn't gain much in my stomach. Although my waist did get bigger by abit
  • muniraxo
    muniraxo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Unamaryts wrote: »

Question: How much does Apetamin cost and how long does it last(let's you take 3 doses a day). I currently weigh 115lb and this has made my confidence drop to an ultimate low as I do not look good in anything. Please help!

Apetamin cost me £15 on eBay and it lasted me for a week and a half. But that was from taking 10ML dosages only twice a day
  • UnionStr
    Options
    @muniraxo you gained 18 pounds just from one bottle? Any side-effects?
  • UnionStr
    Options
    @muni
    muniraxo wrote: »
    Unamaryts wrote: »

Apetamin cost me £15 on eBay and it lasted me for a week and a half. But that was from taking 10ML dosages only twice a day

You gained 18 pounds from one bottle?
  • comptonelizabeth
    comptonelizabeth Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    I don't understand why you'd spend £15 on something that only lasts a week (and will stop working when you're no longer taking it) You could spend that on real, good quality food or even protein shakes
  • Morningstar25
    Morningstar25 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Im binge eating nuts mainly cashew nuts for weight