Cant weight to be less than 200

Options
2»

Replies

• keezo1
    keezo1 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Trying to get below 200,i keep an open diary and new friends are welcome.
  • mbouchard1234
    mbouchard1234 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    That's my next milestone goal...got about 35 to go. Seems like an eternity but I want it so bad!
  • mdavis440
    mdavis440 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I need to lose over 50lbs to be out of the 200's. Let's keep each other motivated.
  • Texasgirl38
    Texasgirl38 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as all of you please feel free to add me I'm 25 pounds away from being down to 200 and my goal is to get down to 150 and I know I can do it just need to stay focused.
  • maxine3333
    maxine3333 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration. I just downloaded this app and entered my goal weight as 199. I can't remember how many years it's been since I was in the 100's. I think it was the year I turned 60 (2012). I've tried EVERYTHING and was defeated by discouragement from extremely slow weight loss. I'm here for the long haul and glad to know I'm not alone. I'm 232, but will see 199. As Buzz Lightyear might say, "To 199 and BEYOND!" :)
  • EttaMaeMartin
    EttaMaeMartin Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    jrbolinski wrote: »
    Any suggestions for exercises for people with arthritis, lupus and fibromyalgia would be appreciated

YOGA! I HAVE LUPUS AND I DO HOT YOGA. HELPS MY JOINTS, HELPS DISTRACT MY PAIN. WHEN YOU ARE FOCUSED ONLY ON YOUR BREATH.....AMAZING THINGS HAPPEN. ALSO A GREAT WEIGHT LOSS TOOL.
  • Morrigan_Momma1991
    Options
    I am right there with you !!! I need to get to under 200. I'm currently at 221. I'll add you !
  • jrbolinski
    jrbolinski Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    was wondering how often everyone jumps on the scale? Me and the scale usually don't get together but I'm thinking it's time to figure out a routine for me and the scale from hell lol.