Sooooooooooo......

Options

Replies

• djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    Ok, here is what you do. Take two strawberry poptarts. On the non frosted side of one, spread nutella. On the non frosted side of the other, spread peanut butter. Then smash some cookies and cream ice cream between the two of them.

No idea of the calories, but if you are eating that it has to be on a day that you don't give a damn. And SOOOOOOO worth it.

Cancer is never worth it.

I have cancer now?

rage-faces-photo-u1.jpg
  • raychulj
    raychulj Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Lmao at this f***ing thread!
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    Ok, here is what you do. Take two strawberry poptarts. On the non frosted side of one, spread nutella. On the non frosted side of the other, spread peanut butter. Then smash some cookies and cream ice cream between the two of them.

No idea of the calories, but if you are eating that it has to be on a day that you don't give a damn. And SOOOOOOO worth it.

I have cancer now?

rage-faces-photo-u1.jpg

If you've ever eaten that, yes. Yes you do. You're probably riddled with it. I'd make that face too if I just learned the truth that you have.
  • brower47
    Options
    ooooooooooooooooooooooor,

You could eat 1200 grams (2.6 pounds) of lettuce. Filling and clean. Unless there's dirt on the lettuce, then it's not clean. It is also mostly water so you could probably log it as water as well.

I think the dirt has the irons though?

Only in regions where the dirt is high in iron. Most places, the dirt is just high on dirt... and poop. That's not clean.
  • toddlikesdesign
    Options
    But those are so dirty and will ensure the cancer gets you! OP, unless you want a one way ticket to cancer town, just eat lettuce.

Whoa whoa whoa... EAT lettuce? I was with you until you said EAT. There is a well vetted scientific link between eating and cancer.

Your well vetted scientific link is obviously just broscience. Everyone knows that eating clean will ensure you don't get the cancer. I can't believe anyone would say otherwise. Mind boggled.

You want your mind boggled? I haven't eaten a thing since 1993. My body gets it's daily caloric intake from the absorption of avocado and macadamia nut oil I rub on my abdominals! C-L-E-A-N.

I almost positive you're fibbing. But since my mind was boggled earlier, I'm not sure I can trust that so I have to say that neither avocado nor macadamia nut oil is clean. Too processed. Now it would be clean if you grew the avocados and macadamia nuts, mashed them up, gave them a squeeze with your bare hands and then slurped up the slurry. Then and only then could you consider yourself clean.

Now I want to know the absorption rate of different oils through abdominal tissues. I bet the cleaner ones pass through more easily because there's less dirtiness to get caught on the epidermal and dermal layers.

Edit: neither nor, either or

You are correct in your analysis. The avocados and macadamia nuts are not grown by me, but in fact grown by the Intel Corporation in one of their state of the art CLEAN rooms as so...

SemiconductorCleanRoom.jpg

The oil is then cold expeller pressed and sent to me in airtight, climate controlled bank vaults. The oils are then pumped from the vaults into my liquid nitrogen CLEAN chamber directly onto my body. I take a fair trade local sourced multimineral to help fat absorption so it isn't an issue.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

I have cancer now?

rage-faces-photo-u1.jpg

If you've ever eaten that, yes. Yes you do. You're probably riddled with it. I'd make that face too if I just learned the truth that you have.

I don't care, Lick. Lickey. Uh oh pop tarts and nutella and peanut butter and ice creams and cookies...gonna need a bigger

ku-medium.jpg
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    But those are so dirty and will ensure the cancer gets you! OP, unless you want a one way ticket to cancer town, just eat lettuce.

Whoa whoa whoa... EAT lettuce? I was with you until you said EAT. There is a well vetted scientific link between eating and cancer.

Your well vetted scientific link is obviously just broscience. Everyone knows that eating clean will ensure you don't get the cancer. I can't believe anyone would say otherwise. Mind boggled.

You want your mind boggled? I haven't eaten a thing since 1993. My body gets it's daily caloric intake from the absorption of avocado and macadamia nut oil I rub on my abdominals! C-L-E-A-N.

I almost positive you're fibbing. But since my mind was boggled earlier, I'm not sure I can trust that so I have to say that neither avocado nor macadamia nut oil is clean. Too processed. Now it would be clean if you grew the avocados and macadamia nuts, mashed them up, gave them a squeeze with your bare hands and then slurped up the slurry. Then and only then could you consider yourself clean.

Now I want to know the absorption rate of different oils through abdominal tissues. I bet the cleaner ones pass through more easily because there's less dirtiness to get caught on the epidermal and dermal layers.

You are correct in your analysis. The avocados and macadamia nuts are not grown by me, but in fact grown by the Intel Corporation in one of their state of the art CLEAN rooms as so...

The oil is then cold expeller pressed and sent to me in airtight, climate controlled bank vaults. The oils are then pumped from the vaults into my liquid nitrogen CLEAN chamber directly onto my body. I take a fair trade local sourced multimineral to help fat absorption so it isn't an issue.

......aaaaaaaaaaaand in true MFP fashion the infiniquotes begin with no sign of the purported supportive irrefutable unicorn link.
  • toddlikesdesign
    Options
    ......aaaaaaaaaaaand in true MFP fashion the infiniquotes begin with no sign of the purported supportive irrefutable unicorn link.

Unicorn link = Wikipedia link
  • brower47
    Options

That room is not an oil expeller room. That is obviously a personal massager cleaning room. Everything else you said was moot due to improper pictorial evidence.
  • toddlikesdesign
    Options

That room is not an oil expeller room. That is obviously a personal massager cleaning room. Everything else you said was moot due to improper pictorial evidence.

What on earth would people (women) be doing with personal massagers that they would need to be cleaned??? **cough**
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

What on earth would people (women) be doing with personal massagers that they would need to be cleaned??? **cough**

what makes you assume those people are women? racist!
  • ZiezieO
    ZiezieO Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    McDonald's Diet Coke and Hotcake combo. Breakfast that is surely filling and nutritious!
  • Losingthedamnweight
    Losingthedamnweight Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Toaster stroodle is where it's at! But okay...if you're desperate. Have a tart.
  • brower47
    Options

WHY WON'T PEOPLE LISTEN TO REASON!?!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

How-dare-you-say-that.gif
  • CycleGuy9000
    CycleGuy9000 Posts: 290
    Options
    Nooooooooooooo! Pop tarts have so much sugar in them! 18 grams is almost your entire daily intake, don't do it, eat oatmeal and some fresh fruit instead or some low fat protein.

label184841.gif
  • CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    Lol! What are you up to Missy!

Personally, I don't like pop tarts

937EE13B-6DB3-490B-9478-6907AA052265-177-000000108CC96A4B_zpsa437f315.jpg

BLASPHEMY
    Pop Tarts suck! How about 2 or 3 lite beers?:drinker:

DOUBLE BLASPHEMY
    OMG you're right. Now I must follow with a diet coke. Breakfast of champions.

Fried eggs + Diet Coke = Enlightenment achieved

tumblr_lytyr3nj6o1qkikgro1_250.gif

I miss Skitty :(

I will be chomping her on Saturday!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Nooooooooooooo! Pop tarts have so much sugar in them! 18 grams is almost your entire daily intake, don't do it, eat oatmeal and some fresh fruit instead or some low fat protein.

label184841.gif

Woops. Is that what dose werds and numbers on da box are four?
  • kaykaylyn
    kaykaylyn Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    ooooooooooooooooooooooor,

You could eat 1200 grams (2.6 pounds) of lettuce. Filling and clean. Unless there's dirt on the lettuce, then it's not clean. It is also mostly water so you could probably log it as water as well.

This is funny, I love it!
  • CycleGuy9000
    CycleGuy9000 Posts: 290
    Options

label184841.gif

Woops. Is that what dose werds and numbers on da box are four?

Yes! you no dat silly.