30 Day Shred Start :)

Hey everyone, just joined the community and figured support is what will help me with my goals. Just started the 30 day shred last night and it kicked my butt both literally and figuratively. Anyone else in the same boat as me? Good luck with your goals everyone.

Replies

• ans1981
    ans1981 Posts: 2 Member
    Yeah, I started it last night again for the zillionth time. I make it through 4 days or so and life gets in the way. I am just hoping to make it through 30 days! Good luck to you!
  • I have really been thinking about starting the 30 day shred. I am kinda scared of it though lol
  • lorigem
    lorigem Posts: 446 Member
    I started Sunday. Good stuff.
  • boberrymom
    boberrymom Posts: 362 Member
    I am on Week 2 Level 2 now. Its a really good workout, I love Jillian.
  • I started it three days ago (4 if you count Sunday when i did not do it). Great stuff. Jillian is so motivating. I have to admit that I look forward to my morning sessions for my 20 mins work out. So far, so good ...
  • piwijpoukasi
    piwijpoukasi Posts: 9 Member
    Hey there! I'm on day 5 of the 30 Day Shred.. for the first time.. but I'm losing steam!! It would be fabulous if we could keep each other accountable!
  • boberrymom
    boberrymom Posts: 362 Member
    add me if encouragement or support needed :)
  • lina011
    lina011 Posts: 427 Member
    day 6 here...im going really well
  • ShadeBlossom
    ShadeBlossom Posts: 99 Member
    I'm on day 6 of my first try on it. She keeps talking about higher endurance levels and I keep not seeing them happen. :P

I'm pushing through, though.
  • TripZeros
    TripZeros Posts: 144 Member
    I'm on day 5 of the 30DS :D!!! It's gotten easier as the days go by... I think day 3 was the hardest. I actually started 6 days ago, but I had to take one day off due to a dreadful shopping cart accident that broke one of my toes... Not even from something admirable like a workout injury, or saving kittens from an alligator.

Anyways, feel free to add me!
  • lambchristie
    lambchristie Posts: 552 Member
    I started on July 1. Completed level 1 (10 days) now onto Level 2 (today was the 2nd day @ Level 2).
    So glad to move on from Level 1 ... got bored ... two is tough though; and some of the moves are really intense.

Someone said ... they were scared to start ... just start. You'll be glad you did.

Keep it up folks .. you've got this!
  • Hey I actually did it all and finished it... Now I am doing a combo. of ripped in 30 and 30 day shred... I suggest eating a Banana and drinking about .5-.75 liters of water half an hour before the workout... It´ll help you get threw the beginning... But after the first week, you'll really start seeing great results ^^. Keep it up, week 2 is a bit of a killer ( I hate Plank anything lol); BUT SOOOOOOOOO WORTH IT!!!!!!!
  • NJD2885
    NJD2885 Posts: 216 Member
    Just finished Day 3 of level 2 :)
  • Swampstar
    Swampstar Posts: 102 Member
    I started it again last week for about the 5th time. I'm working split shifts so only did two days before I had to stop because work got in the way. That was 5 days ago! Starting AGAIN tonight though, so we'll see how it goes! Good luck, it's an awesome programme.
  • I finished L1 D9 yesterday, today would have been my last day on L1 but I'm taking the day off because I've hurt my knee doing it!
    I'm hoping a days rest will help, I'm doing L1 D10 tomorrow whether my knee still hurts or not - I'll just take it easier if it still hurts. If I take anymore than 1 day off I feel like I'm failing and lose motivation. Need to keep going!

Although from what I've read, I;m not looking forward to level 2!