Cheat meal gone wrong

Options
francheskamojica
francheskamojica Posts: 8 Member
edited October 2016 in Health and Weight Loss
So I began loosening up a bit on my diet and I not only lost the definition on my side ab I gained 4 lbs I also feel super sluggish and mega bloated anyone else been trough this how do you restart?

Replies

• SusanMFindlay
    SusanMFindlay Posts: 1,804 Member
    Options
    Drink some extra water. You're probably retaining water from all the sodium, and drinking a bit of extra water will help flush that out. Then go back to normal healthy eating.
  • francheskamojica
    Options
    jemhh wrote: »
    Get up tomorrow and get back to eating mindfully.
    . Yes that's true I was noticing I began to binge eat when I'm bored

• francheskamojica
    Options
    Drink some extra water. You're probably retaining water from all the sodium, and drinking a bit of extra water will help flush that out. Then go back to normal healthy eating.

Thank you I will start that today I found that drinking tea helps as ok good as it's my iced
  • mccraee
    mccraee Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Sometimes you can flip the switch and get back into the groove. Other times for whatever reason it is tough. Then I go back to what I know works. I start w/ working out every day. After a few day or a week, I revamp my breakfast. Then I'll add some other habit such as hitting some daily fruit/veggie target. In a couple of weeks, I can be there.
  • Red_Pill
    Red_Pill Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    So I began loosening up a bit on my diet and I not only lost the definition on my side ab I gained 4 lbs I also feel super sluggish and mega bloated anyone else been trough this how do you restart?

Stop having cheat days if you feel less than your best the day after. Work them into your normal days of eating. I understand this isn't possible if you're an all or nothing type of person. Any who, chin up and stop having a pity party. Resume the day as usual.