• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Proper use of the English Language. ;)

:flowerforyou:
  • Kupo98
    Kupo98 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    OP is a 19 year old maybe. Concentrate on school and get a good job and you will meet someone in your 20s.

Yes!! Some very reliable advice here!
  • Zee_0100
    Zee_0100 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    OP is a 19 year old maybe. Concentrate on school and get a good job and you will meet someone in your 20s.

Or maybe build some muscles become a model work apart from that pay for your own studies & expenses that may find me alot more than that. What you think?
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Zee_0100 wrote: »

Or maybe build some muscles become a model work apart from that pay for your own studies & expenses that may find me alot more than that. What you think?

Not likely, is it?!
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    A woman who can change a flat. With a suit on.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

I've never tried but I did jump my neighbors car battery once in a skirt. Does that count?

Did you clear it?
  • Zee_0100
    Options

Not likely, is it?! [/quotes]

True that
  • drbuzzard91
    drbuzzard91 Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    when i open up the window and breeze comes in
  • Zee_0100
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »

When you start working as a model you'll be meeting a lot of gals in the 18 to 20 year old range. Also, you could have discussions with them. First within a professional context, and then morphing into a more personal venue. You could learn their natures. It's a win win and it's real life. And you wouldn't have to lark about on a cyber platform, getting a lot of sass lip from elders who don't believe in you.

My life my rules my post my discussion who the hell are you judging me? Did i invite you here you came by yourself and start making your own space. I do what i want just stick to the topic or talk relevant. Ok? Better make sure next tym.
  • Zee_0100
    edited October 2016
    Options
    when i open up the window and breeze comes in

That feeling is awesome man but by the way which Window you use? 8 or 10
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

When you start working as a model you'll be meeting a lot of gals in the 18 to 20 year old range. Also, you could have discussions with them. First within a professional context, and then morphing into a more personal venue. You could learn their natures. It's a win win and it's real life. And you wouldn't have to lark about on a cyber platform, getting a lot of sass lip from elders who don't believe in you.

My life my rules my post my discussion who the hell are you judging me? Did i invite you here you came by yourself and start making your own space. I do what i want just stick to the topic or talk relevant. Ok? Better make sure next tym.

Did you put the new coversheet on the TPS report before you made this thread?
  • _Minx
    _Minx Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

Did you put the new coversheet on the TPS report before you made this thread?

Was it a rubber coversheet?

Condom?
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    thisonetimeatthegym Posts: 1,977 Member
    Options
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I heard that 18-20 year old women really like when u send them unsolicited pics. Make sure to talk about yourself a lot. It helps by making the women feel more connected.
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    great smelling cologne
  • gianna42
    gianna42 Posts: 5,991 Member
    Options
    I really like it when a man can actually hit the toilet